Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little Commission Work Lately

Commission Work

  
This is a commission portrait I did a couple weeks ago. It is 11x14
in chalk pastel, and it was a very fun drawing to do.

.~:~.




This is a commission work I did the following week. Its 9x12 and is a pencil drawing. 
Children are always fun to draw and in some ways they're harder to master so its good to see that I've gotten a pretty good handle on it over the years. :)


.~:~.

I am always accepting offers for commission my mediums range all across the board so hit me with what you want and I'll make it happen, I have experience with a lot of different mediums and scales, but I am always up for a challenge. My experience with portraits is probably my strength so far but my skills for animals and landscapes aren't too shabby either so what ever it is I can do it!


Joey Cheers | Create Your Badge

  For Interest in Commission with me,
Contact me by E-mail Me, or message  me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment