Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Original Character, Eugene Spelling!

If you follow my blog you will know that I am developing a character from previous classes in my character and object design class, this quarter. Well here is my 'Hero Pose' illustration of my character Eugene Spelling that I have been working on.



Here I've made some settle changes on the right vs. the left. A very settle change that has improved it a lot, i think.

Soon I'll get to sculpt this character! I am really excited!

Thanks for keeping up to date with my projects! 
<3   :)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey animatojoe
    Greetings from the ass of the world, Chile jaja
    I was looking your works and and love it!
    I also like to draw and everything related to design, i have an online store of hand painted clothing, that´s why i get to your blog, searching for inspiration to do more drawings. definitely I will subscribe to your blog.
    Adios :)

    ReplyDelete