Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Updated Portfolio Site - And some EXCLUSIVE Insights for my blog followers!




I've just done some updating and organizing on my portfolio site. Now I've got all of my current work all together, so now hopefully with finals fast approaching I can focus and get some nice 3D animations completed to put up on there as well after this quarter is over!

And because my blog is starting to be a little more about the behind the scenes I'll let you in on a little bit of what I've been up to.

In 3D We've created the bouncing ball, added a tail. Then we added feet and legs to that ball with tail. From there we started moving up adding hips, a spine, shoulders, arms, neck and a head, then finally putting a skin over it.

Now we are working on making a character pick up objects, and push or pull them! It's all definitely been a challenge but I'm loving all of the knowledge I'm getting from this class!

But these are exclusives, never before seen other than other students so feel special! Its just a little thanks for checking out my blog!


BUT if you want to...
Go check out my site and see if there's anything you've missed of my work! 


Thanks Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment