Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's Been A While!

Hey guys, here are some of my final composited renders for my first project in my Digital Imaging class. The room itself was Modeled by Dan Wade the 'Haunted Hallway' with objects borrowed from the scene 'Artistry' modeled by Giorigo Luciano. Both offered as resource of 3dRender.com

Here are my shots.





Some shots I had to create for the process of the project where. creating different moods with strictly the lighting and color after everything had textures and materials.

My moods were, cool, warm, and suspenseful. 




My other class is working in Maya (for the first time) So my project is looking great but technical difficulties are making it hard to share it with you. So stay tuned hopefully some troubleshooting will do the trick! :)

Thanks for checking my blog out!


No comments:

Post a Comment