Wednesday, September 5, 2012

An Update on Color Theory and Char Development

As I have previously posted I am gathering much inspiration from other films I have seen before, to review, or read for the first time find my post in my blog archive or click here.

If you are already up to speed then here ya go!


This is a color script I did with chalk pastel. I did this so I could lay down the ideas in my head that I had for the particular way I wanted this part of the scene to look, as far as colors and warmth goes. The actual design or style of the environment is still under construction, I guess you could say.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The Character Development portion is also still in construction but I have done a bit more experimenting with that.

Below are a few pages of Eugene.


_-_-_-_

Supporting Characters include (left to right)
 the Jocks, Gym Teacher, Popular Girl and Nerdy Girl.



_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Thanks for checking out my developing story! 
Keep checking in these next couple weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment